Terms & Conditions
“The buyer” is you, the purchaser of a digital product, online event or consultation or in-person event or consultation. “Janice Tracey” is me, the company. Your Nutritional Therapist is Janice Tracey
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION FOR PACKAGES / LIVE EVENTS
1. By making a booking you are indicating that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions. Notification of cancellation must be made in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Bookings made over the telephone or by email will not be deemed accepted until I have received the booking online/by email or in writing, payment is received, and I have issued a confirmation.
3. If the buyer cancels their booking less than 30 days before the event start date no refund will be offered.
4. If the attendee cancels their booking with 30 or more days before the event start date, Janice Tracey will transfer the amount paid to another event (at her own discretion) in her current programme of events (provided the buyer is not already booked on it), subject to the buyer notifying Janice Tracey in writing within two weeks of their cancellation, telling Janice Tracey which event the buyer wishes to transfer to.
If the event the buyer transfers to is more expensive than the one they originally booked, a further fee will also be payable. If the buyer subsequently cancels the event to which they have transferred, Janice Tracey will retain the money paid. The buyer can only transfer to another event once (i.e multiple transfers are not permitted).
These dates refer to the date on which Janice Tracey receives written notification of the buyer’s cancellation.
5. Janice Tracey will let the buyers know as soon as they can if, through no fault of the attendees', Janice Tracey is forced to significantly alter or cancel the event. In these circumstances the attendee can choose one of the following options.
a) accept Janice Tracey's offer of a replacement event of lower cost (if available) and Janice Tracey will refund the difference in cost;
or b) accept Janice Tracey's offer of a replacement event of equivalent cost
or c) ask Janice Tracey for a refund of the money the attendee has paid.
6. If the buyer has any complaint about the event, they must make it known at the earliest opportunity to the host who will normally be able to take appropriate action. If the buyer is not satisfied with their response and the buyer feels their enjoyment of the event is likely to be significantly affected, they should notify Janice Tracey by phone and she will do her best to resolve the problem.
7. Janice Tracey reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any buyers who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION FOR ONLINE EVENTS & PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS
9. No refunds are available for online events or products. Purchase of both products and online events includes downloadables and replays. No refunds are available if the buyer changes their mind about their purchase.
HEALTH AND SAFETY AT IN-PERSON / LIVE EVENTS
10. The buyer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Janice Tracey. The buyer must ensure that s/he is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Janice Tracey is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities.
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION FOR POWER HOURS
11. The aim of a Power Hour is to provide clear direction on ONE issue of your health and lifestyle that you need help with. Multiple issues cannot be covered.
Your Power Hour will focus on one of the core areas in the Power Hour sales page - Diet, Supplements or Lifestyle.
12. When you book your Power Hour payment will be taken immediately. You will then receive an email within 24 hrs to book an appointment.. You will be asked at this point to complete a short survey to ensure the outcome for the Power Hour is clearly defined.
13. If the buyer requires to move their Power Hour booking they can do so using the up to 48 hours before their booking. This can be done at no additional cost.
14. If the buyer cancels their Power Hour booking less than 48 hours before the Power Hour start time no refund will be offered. If there is an urgent reason the Power Hour needs to be cancelled or rescheduled within 48 hours of the start time, Janice Tracey can, at her discretion, rearrange the session at no additional cost.
15. After the Power Hour the buyer will be sent a recording of their session together with links to any relevant materials Janice Tracey considers helpful in order to implement what has been discussed during the Power Hour. At all times the intellectual property rights, including copyright, connected with those materials remain with Janice Tracey Nutrition. You have the right to use the learning materials as learning tools. You are not permitted to copy, distribute, adapt, edit or share the materials with third parties.
FOR ALL 121 CONSULTATIONS AND POWER HOURS
The Nutritional Therapist (NT) requests that the Client notes the following:-
The degree of benefit obtainable from Nutritional Therapy may vary between clients with similar health problems and following a similar Nutritional Therapy programme. Nutritional advice will be tailored to support health conditions and/or health concerns identified and agreed between both parties.
Nutritional therapists are not permitted to diagnose, or claim to treat, medical conditions.
Nutritional advice is not a substitute for professional medical advice and/or treatment.
Your Nutritional Therapist may recommend food supplements and/or functional testing as part of your Nutritional Therapy programme and may receive a commission on these products or services.
Standards of professional practice in Nutritional Therapy are governed by the NTOI Code of Conduct.
This document only covers the practice of Nutritional Therapy within this consultation, and your practitioner will make it clear if he or she intends to step outside this boundary.
The Client understands and agrees to the following:–
I am responsible for contacting my GP about any health concerns.
I give permission for you to contact my GP regarding any agreed aspects of my case: YES
If I am receiving treatment from my GP, or any other medical provider, I should tell him/her about any nutritional strategy provided by my nutritional therapist. This is necessary because of any possible reaction between medication and the nutritional programme.
It is important that I tell my nutritional therapist about any medical diagnosis, medication, herbal medicine, or food supplements, I am taking as this may affect the nutritional programme.
If I am unclear about the agreed nutritional therapy programme/food supplement doses/time period, I should contact my nutritional therapist promptly for clarification.
I must contact my nutritional therapist should I wish to continue any specified supplement programme for longer than the original agreed period, to avoid any potential adverse reactions.
Recording consultations using any form of electronic media is not allowed without the written permission by both Janice Tracey Nutrition and you the client.
17. Janice Tracey retains all copyright licence rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
18. Each buyer hereby authorises and grants Janice Tracey a royalty-free limited perpetual right to publish on any Janice Tracey website(s) and marketing material any photographs and videos with his/her image. In addition, the buyer grants us a royalty-free limited perpetual right to publish on any Janice Tracey website(s) and marketing material any photographs and videos which you take or create and provide to us.
19. This contract is governed by the laws of the Northern Ireland. Any conflict between the terms and conditions of the contract and the law of Northern Ireland, then the law of Northern Ireland shall prevail.
20. You acknowledge that you participate voluntarily in any and all activities arranged by the event organisers, related entities, our affiliates, employees, fitness professionals and co-hosts and insofar as legally permissible, surrender your right to any cause of action against “Janice Tracey” and all associated parties, arising from any loss or damage to person or property that may occur, prior to, during or after the retreat or event.
This is inclusive and not limited to:
1. Any damages or injuries that you incur, whether they be direct, indirect, incidental or consequential.
2. Any loss of funds or profits, whether direct or indirect, that you incur.
3. Any claim, damage or loss that you incur as caused any transaction that you make on the site.
The limitations on Janice Tracey’s liability as shown above shall apply whether or not I and all of my related entities as aforementioned have been advised of the risk of such losses.